First of all ; I'm sick (: Cool ? Yeahh quite when my mum was beside me but like urrghh when it strikes my head and mumsy was not around . Smaacks =__= Hate that yaw . Anyway ; what does tumblr does ? I thought of having an account there but it quite not attract my interest . Because it was likee " dunnoe what`whuut " lurhh . What i can see in people profile [ for tumblr ] is pictures . Pictures picas pictures picas =_____= Ohgoshh ~
I'm gonnaaaaaaaa be freee on December :)))))))))) Is that a good thing ?? Errr ; i think so . Haaisshh ! Actually i felt like in the middle uhh . because difficult decision siyoots . I stay here for 14 years then suddenly go back mumsy house =_____=" Anjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegg !
Kenaperh ehh orang macam akuw tak boley last ?? Hahas . I regret > No actually ^^ For huwaat ! I'm only 14 okaaah . 14 uyhhh ! Baanyak lagy tahon mao caryk jantan ^^
Kay lorhh . Behboyhh . hahas . Puteri maken merepek . Ladies ; please help me to be a real gerl (:

No comments:
Post a Comment