BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Your Princess ♥

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Frustrated siaa

I suppose tuhh go out today . But then ; cancelled . Always like that , I hate it you know =.="
I swear my brain dead =.=" Ya ALLAH ! So dead :( Nehmind nehmind sweetie . There is always tomorrow . I will go home late tomorrow . Trust me . I'll do it Mummy . Just wait and see (:
" You the smoke to my High "
I love that phrase ^^ Haha . Cool (: What will you usually do when you hate someone ? Punch them ? Fuck them ? Slap them ? Or just keep your mouth shut and wait until the time comes ? Urmm .. if eu asking me ; i'll say " I dont know " Thats why i ask .
Okay . Mr love dentist/doctor angry me . No idea why . Haaishh ! Text me laa Spiderman =.=" Tell me why . Make me scared siaa you . Adam .. adam ...
Everywhere i go ; i saw hym . I saw hym AGAIN . Jodoh kapaa ? selisehy =.="
Kay blaablaablaaa (: Bytheway ; psst ; I love the way eu talk tuh me Superman (:

No comments:

Post a Comment