Im just 15, but why do this feeling exist ? Funny hah. My friend said that this is "monkey love". When you got older, you will intend to get sick of loving someone who would never love you back. Funny ? definitely. Very funny. When the time is wrong, you gonna get somebody better But when the time is right, those crooks trying to steal your heart. Funny ? indeed. And we girls , are so dumb to let them enter and break our heart. True ? true enough and well evidenced.
The world is turning. From dark, to light. From humid to snow. From raining to sunshine. Weather is changing, clothes became trendy, and human became crazy. I wanna live my life till the fullest , but where should i start ? hah.
I always thought that im always in the wrong. i feel guilty. But did you ever feel the same way ? Or you always feels that i actually playing with your heart like those jerks and crooks did ? Oh wait , im the same girl like you met right ? Fuh, if that what you were thinking, think twice.
For a moment , where the tsunami just strikes and everything were gone, i feel devastated. I feel like imma loner and imma suck. I almost giving up. My lips , my finger may lie; but let me make this clear, MY HEART WOULD NEVER LIE. If i say, Im honest ; means im honest.
Remember that time i confess something about my past ; hah , that means i trust you very much. I guess, that whats you want.
Oh Ya Allah, terima kasih ataas nikmat yang telah diberikan padaku. Amin.

No comments:
Post a Comment