Camp in Gunung Datuk was a \m/
Huak huak ! It was awesome yet tiring . I wish i was the lea
der . nehmind . Still got next year ^^ hopefully i'll be . PRAY FOR ME ALRIGHT ? ><>
















wesome . But the food -.-" Like that only . I miss rice so much . I look at human ; feel like BBQ them siaa . I miss chicken too :( I miss alot of things . Can't count ^^
And at night ; i miss my mum's cooking & i miss superman . Waa heng i got bring teddy :D Keep me company * EEEEEEEEEEEE ! Someone act cute ^^ * Shuddup ^^
I learn a new language ^^ PHILIPPINES :D Hoho ^^ And i improved my Chinese language :D Do you know how ? Well ; because my group all Chinese pupils . PFFT ! Got TWO jerks . Bull the shits to them -.-" Attitude so the " TOOOOOT " They own-self fall ; put a blame on other people . Ehh ; BULLSHIT laa -.-" Paisehy right ? Pig`style . Eat like
pig . KANINO =.=
Okay enough :D Enjoy the pictures ^^


















No comments:
Post a Comment