BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Your Princess ♥

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

BOOOOO

School had started the few days ago . And can you believe what strikes me when i was in class ? " OII ! STUDY LAAA " 0.o I ; myself scary when suddenly i feel like studying the whole school session . WUUUYHHHH ! Ohh pocot ! Is that looks like the old Lynne ? I dont think so . Oh can i say " Ratu " ? Oh my ! I change a lot . And i was looking for a tutor some more ?! Woaahhhhh ! I ask a Mr ; named MuhdFarhanBinSamsuri ; i think so . But then ; he said ; " English has nothing to teach about ; you just have to read books ; magazines . Dont understand the word , look in Dictionary . " DICTIONARY * Blinking blinking magically * Pfft -.-" Ever seen me read books ? Yeah . You did . What type ? Preschool . Yes . You're right . Others ? No . Correct . Bonus points (:
So ; the thing is ; Never read , English won't be improved . So heck care . Do you know why ? Because ; i can speak well during Orals Examinations and also Presentations (: So BINGO ! Quite high expectations to do well . And now POA ; pfft -.-" I don't freaking understand about it . Executives la ; Creditors la ; what la ; this la -.-" Just as if i know ; I would probably take A maths . OH MY ! A maths looks fun you know . Take calculator ; do . DONE . And i'm good at maths anyway . Nehmind * Step relax face * Nehmind . I'll try . And what else .. uhmmm .... Thats all . I think . HOHO >.<
Chemistry ; sounds awesome . Because i love chemicals changes . Physics ; well nature . Some how some what i can find the answer through observations . Maths ; I'm good at it . Geography ; the teachers helpful and give a lot of notes , so relax . I just have to " READ " D: And social studies ; Heck care . Observations is just the skills (:
- DONE - As simple as ABC(: except for the POA -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment