Afterr floorball in skwel ... I tireddd . so tiredd . Andd hungryy . Hmm .. but still decidee tuhh sit down awhile . Tuhh tiredd maahh .Then while we were sittingg at a nearby blokk .. manyy things happened . Mcmmcm humans jalan . Yg berambot ; Yg tkk berambot . Yg kechoo . Bnykk ahhk . As euu noe .. damn usual .. i andd Mashino .. laughhlaughhlaughh ! Our face we sooo redddd . Andd blaablaa . We whenn homee .
Happenings in school ~
I .. the devilishh wann .. Decidedd tuhh disterbb a gerl nameedd Farahh . A sec 1 gerl . Who the want we hates . Shee gortt a flat-facee . Hahaha ! reallyy cant tell how her face is until euu look agt her urselff . If can .. i took her picture . If freeee . So wateverr ; boringg intro about herr .. Lets start the AWESOME storyy . I decided tuhh disterbb her byy givingg a prankk "lerbb" letter . Hahahaah ! Wakakkaaakaa ! I toldd Hairil tuhh write it for me . He does it . B`couse he hate that gerl . Manyy hatee her . B`couse of attitude she's usingg .
After the letter we done .. Its show tyme ! I gave it tuhh her . She was lyke ..
" Who saahh give dhs "
" Ur admirer ahh " I saedd ; tryingg tuhh hold backk my laughh .
Her face look soo funny that make Mashiryana cnnort take it andd laughh behindd Qistina's backk . Cherine saes my face look so redd . Well .. tryingg tuhh act infront of her wat .. soo need endureness . After givingg it tuhh her .. Andd she walkkedd awayy .. I laughh as LOUD as i cann . Cnnort take it saahh . Damn funny andd freakkingg awesome ! So now .. waitingg for her replyy tomoorow . If she came .. She gonna be BUSTEDD . Hahhaah ! Hope tuhh hear a fantastic storyy tomorrow .
-End-
Saw Shalis juz now . He winkked . So nine-cloudd ! hahaha ~
Peaaace-outtt ! SALUTATIONS !

No comments:
Post a Comment