BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Your Princess ♥

Friday, January 1, 2010

Fruityy-Freshh Gummy

Alohaa !

Yesturdae , never go see countdown lerhh . Haiyaahh .

Mum : Heyy , todae i think we cant go tuh see the 2010 countdown becouz i need tuh meet myy frendd for awhile .
Me : Alaaah . Okeh lerhh .

~ After a feww hour pst andd the tyme is about 11 . I call my mum ;

Me : Maa , where are euu ?
Mum : I am outside . At boon lay . Watching the sow of the new year .
Me : Huwaaatt ??! Eu sae dont wan go ??
Mum : i need tuh fetchh Intan [ My sister ; which juz come backk from myy couzen house ] ahkk .
Me : urrrghhh ! Byee !

~ Wahhliao ! Kayhsiao ahkk me . I really want tuh go siaa .

So blaablaa ^^ .
I then message wif hazyraah . Andd she is drinking a Fruity-Fresshh Maborkk . hahaha ! We called that becous .. on that dae we drinkk that water then we suddenlyy become "DRUNK" . So if euu feel lyke drinking it .. Go ahead . but i bet .. eu will never findd it(:

* Happenings Todae ..;

Taufiq missed called me . I then re-call ahk . Then onthephone for a while . Andd the wae he is toking tuh me is lyke he is drunkk . real drunkk . Then i was lyke .. wats upp wif hym . Then toktoktok .. suddenly he express hys feeling tuh me . I freeze . nuthingg tuh declare . Then he want tuh steadyy wif me . I reject ahkk . Becouz i have enoughh of havingg a relationshp . Andd even .. i oredyy steadd wif a guyy oredyy . But i thinkk i must break wif hym . Becouz i dont my mum tuh be hurt again . Butt i dunno how tuh sae it tuh hym . Cause he done nuthingg wrong tuh me . Complicatedd T~T .

So myy vision for this 2010 is ..;
NO serious realationshp wif guys . Andd make myy mum proudd:) Heehe ! Myy mum is everythingg okeh . Must be SETRONGG !

Peace out** XOXO !

No comments:

Post a Comment