BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Your Princess ♥

Monday, September 12, 2011

Questions in my head

I wonder if you would fulfill your promises . If you ask me , yup .. i did . I'll wait for you . For who ? For you my love . If you had been checking my account and see those guys , those are my friend . If you said who are those guys who want to know more about me ; well i guess i just say where i lived at what age am i . I didnt ask for numbers ; i aint flirting .
I love you with the whole of my heart . I seriously did . Yes ; I Love Allah too , that is what you said ; we should love God more than our fellow humans . Right ? So wallah , i did it . I just don't understand the reason why you should do that to me ? Sayang , you moving is it ? If you does , i'll let you go . I will really do . But if you did not , i'll wait till the time come .
I'm not joking dear , i really not . I feel something funny lately . I felt that my heart seems to be feeling restless . I felt unusual . I felt as if i cant hardly breathe . I'm not sure about what is it actually . But i guess ; im hurting by the this poker game call "Love" .
Ps : If you really moving on , text me (: I'll let you go :')

No comments:

Post a Comment