Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Die
I'm about to lose my mind . all this moment , you been using me for your own good . I thought you been there to help me , but the reality was it suppose to be inverted . I guess , people would rather die then looking at you and let you slash them day by day. Sometimes , i thought I'm the most lucky one . But as i think , i was the most " fortunate " one. At a few moments , i thought everyone were the best ,but as eyes wide open , i was wrong . You people backstab me , and leave me in darkness . I had to find my way back home , where lights were flashing . maybe i was born to be bad . Or i was born to be like this . Helpless . They always thought that I'm the badest one ,but the fact , i wasn't . I was being myself , that was what i born to be . I'm not a slut , don't ever say i am . You make me insane , that's why i did the same . You make me down , but i boost myself and be proud of myself . I stand by myself . I did not need pamper , i don't need your applause . Cause it just a lie . I can stand for myself . I swear i can , but if i fall , i will build my own wheelchair and continue striving . You bathed me with blood tears , you bathed me with heartless stuff , but lastly , im born perfect . I'll show you what's battle is . I'll show you , what rights means . I know , i can stand , i know i can shake it . Wait for it .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment