BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Your Princess ♥

Sunday, October 3, 2010

you think i'll beg [?]

You think i'll beg ? Come on [!] Please GROW UP . I think i need a FEW assistance to make her GROW up . Although that ------ is not growing ; at least show me that you are mature like your cute ; cuddly face . You think i'll call and say " Sayaang [!] Kenaper you tak datang [?] " Oh please ; I'm not that chicken bullshits like last time who gave up MY OWN saliva just to say " Sorry " even though i know that YOU ARE THE ONE IN WRONG POSITION . Eh HELLO [!] I'm the one who help you the most okay ?
One day i had a heartpain and feeel like killing and bashing someone . What did you do ? You console me for A MOTHERFUCKING awhile ; and say to that " Let her realise on her own " What does that suppose to mean ? Realise on my own ? Making jokes ? You might be confuse right ? Well ; here its goes ; its okay wasting my energy for typing ; as long as you put this in your brain . YOU ! Supposedly be by my side until i gets better because i in the position of volcanic eruption . And i am so stupid of saying sorry to you . DAMN REGRET . You know why ? Because I didnt realise what i am doing that point because of anger . AND YET ! You still have the cheeks to say " Let her realise by herself " DAMN POW [!]
You realise or not that have been talking like a radio spoiled because being poisoned by radio`active [?] You keep on talking about GUYS . Boom`pow ! Using us to entertain you waiting for jerks which is will NEVER be yours . You know that ; but keep on doing it . Who's the small kiddos now ; sweetbitch ? WHO ? Think about it sweetgirl . I think its time to grow up and STUDY so that shits will not happen in future .
And always think ; who help you in the whole half of your life here ? You pengs with me [?] I didnt care . I DIDNT CARE laa wehy . really didnt . I just need you to think about it .

No comments:

Post a Comment