BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Your Princess ♥

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

[Y] [ O] [U] [?]

Yes ! You you you ! hahas . Well ; there is this guy , from Madrasah punyer class . Make me caer dohh . Wont tell the name ahh because latter gort sumone sabo . Then i dieee -.-" Cuteee maots . When he smileee ; aiyowwyowww .. lyke iceee melt oyhh . Waaaduhh-waaaduhh ~ Ohh dearest whichh manage tuhh melt my heart ; will euu be mine ?
LOLs LOLs . Hahas . But serious siaaa .. caaaer ! I nakk euu boleyhh ? Haahas . Adam later say me flirt .. Smackk hym . Woooot Wooooot ^^
Actually no story siaaa . I suddenly thinkking about that particullar Superman . I loveeuu superman ^^
Andd ohh yeahh .. Muhammad askk me tuhh be hys gerl . Awwww ! sweet kan ? Haahas . A`an also . Muz also . Woooahh ! Smackks lurhh . No matter whaaat ! I NAK SUPERMAN ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment